- A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, DL, Double DL
- A4 6 Printed Page and 8 Printed Page
- DL 8 Printed Page
- 80gsm through to 350gsm
- Gloss, Bond and Matt (Satin) stock
- Not all stock types are available in every gsm
- Recycled stock available
- Full Colour One or Both Sides
- Black and White / Grey Scale
- Roll Fold
- Zig Zag Fold
- Download our Templates
- Matt or Gloss Celloglazing also available depending on stock weight and job type
- Celloglazing available on One or Both Sides
- Scoring, Perforating and Folding available depending on stock weight and job type
- Templates available for standard folds
- Artwork must be correctly sized with required amounts of bleed
- All transparency effects are to be flattened
- Overprints must be set correctly for desired result
- All colour profiles are to be removed
- Ensure all images are at correct resolution
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items must be removed
- Crop marks, if required, are to be positioned outside bleed area.
Should we need to contact you regarding your artwork, you will be contacted by email only. Print On do not correct, modify or proofread artwork. All files are printed as supplied to us.
We offer roll and zig zag folds as standard, but if you need something that’s a little bit different, just ask.
PERFORATIONS & SCORING
A tear-off perforated form and a sharp, scored fold on a bulkier stock makes it easier to engage with the print design.
A smart finish with a matt or gloss celloglaze on both sides, or just one side, always impresses.